METAL FRAME AND RUBBER TYRES
A super light electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 9kg's. The bike can be used as a conventional balance bike when learning to balance with its specially designed free wheel system. Then watch the rider improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (5mph) balancing on their own using the foot pegs. Perfecting their throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (10mph). Features hybrid rubber air filled tyres suitable for various ground types & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- 2-6 years old,
2 year old riders should ride without power,
3-4 year old rider should ride without power or using slow speed setting
5-6 year old riders can use the fast speed setting.
It is always at the discretion of parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.
CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Rubber air filled hybrid 12" 2.40tyres
- Battery range: Slow speed - Approx 1h 15mins constant use Fast speed - Approx 40mins constant use
Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Two speed settings: Slow speed - Approx 5mph Fast speed - Approx 10mph
Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Charge time: 2.5 - 3 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake..
- Light weight aluminium frame.
- Aluminium handlebars.
- Aluminium foot pegs with plastic cover for grip.
- Revvi graphics!
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight composite 12" wheels.
- Specially designed rear wheel with free wheels system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike with out the power.
6 months parts warranty
Adjustable handlebar height, allows you to raise the handlebars by 20mm in 10mm increments as the rider grows.
|Motor||24V100W Brush motor|
|Battery||24V2.6Ah Lithium Ion|
|Brake||Rear Drum brake|
|Tire||Aggressive Knobbly 12"|
|Rim||Compiste rim 12"|
|Battery Range||Slow speed: 1h15min Fast speed: 40min|
|Max Speed||5/10 MPH (2 speed settings)|
- Removable battery fully enclosed within the bikes metal frame that can be changed in around 1 minute! The battery has a metal protection plate that is held on by 2 bolts to protect the battery from damage.
- The bike is supplied with 1 x battery.
- Each battery has a built in charging port, it can be charged in the bike or away from it.
Number and Name Board Kit
Included with every bike so you can customize your Revvi bike with race number and rider name.
The kit inlcudes:
1 x Black plastics race number board
1 x Graphic to cover the number board
1 x Sheet of letters to apply your name
1 x Sheet of numbers to apply your number
1 x Bolt for fitment
Bikes are delivered fully assembled minus the handlebars. All that you need to do is fit the handlebars to the stem. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handlebars.
Bikes are dispatched 1-2 days after we receive your order unless it is a pre-order or it is stated on our website that delivery times will be delayed.