The Dualtron Thunder II takes the incredible features of its predecessor and takes them to a new level. Minimotors made a masterpiece. Sophistication on the move. As simple as that.
The Thunder II has arrived! The second iteration of what was widely known as the best electric scooter in the world, the Dualtron Thunder.
Secure with a £2000 deposit. Full amount of £3,699 due before shipping.
Delivery time end of Januray.
Some of the key features of the Thunder 11 are its huge 72V 40 Ah battery pack with the new LG M50T 21700 cells will get you up to 105 miles of range. Peak power of up to 10,080 watts will get you where you are going in a blink of an eye.
New features include a 4th generation frame with its integrated rear footrest which houses rear lights and also acts as a carry handle is an amazing new feature, turn signals, and a horn.
The new stem locking design is a definite upgrade and the control panel is sleak, LED lit and super functional.
Full Nutt hydraulic brakes are included as standard which have excellent stopping power.
- Motor: Up to 10,080 watts from BLDC dual hub motors
- Battery: 72 volt - 40 Ah - LG M50T cells
- Charge time: 28 hours with standard charger, 14 hours with 2 standard chargers, 6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 105 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: Up to 60 mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and new design Tail Light, Brake Light, Turn Signals, and Bottom Mood Lights
- Built-in Horn
- Max Load: 120 kg
- Scooter Weight: 47 Kg
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminium alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel and plastic covers
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount