Unlock your scooter with the touch of your finger with the best Minimotors digital lock for your electric vehicle. Precision performance right at your fingertip, this is the future of keeping your scooter safe and secure. Using fingerprint technology, only you will be able to unlock, and therefore ride, your electric scooter, adding essentially security for your much-loved machine. Easy to install and set up, and even easier to control, the fingerprint sensor connects through to the EYE.
1) In default fresh out–of –box the LED will cycle colours and you need to place the *same* finger four or five times on the sensor until the LED will turn green and the first finger is registered and should unlock the scooter.
2) To register additional fingers, unscrew the little screw on the side of the sensor (Phillips #0) and turn the scooter off.
3) Use a needle or pin and feel around in the hole so that you can reach the micro switch inside the hole. It can be a bit tricky as the hole may not align perfectly with the button, but you should be able to feel a definite click.
4) Turn on the scooter and unlock it with your finger.
5) While the blue light is on, push the button with the pin *once*.
6) The scanner will cycle through red green and blue and be ready to register the second finger just like the first one. Keep putting the same new finger on the sensor until the scanner completes the new finger registration with a green LED confirmation.