The tubeless pneumatic tyres are fantastic and far superior to regular tyres. These tyres have no inner tube in the tyre and are filled with air between 32 and 37 psi.
They are heavy-duty, puncture-resistant and deliver high-performance in any weather.
A benefit to tubeless pneumatic tyres is the ride quality. The tyres on this Segway scooter deliver a really comfy ride even on tough terrain. They also have a lower rolling coefficient, so they increase range and provide greater efficiency overall.
- How to change Ninebot Max G30 Tyre?
- Place the new tyre in hot water.
- Remove the old or damaged tyre.
- Ensure the wheel trim is clean and damage free.
- While the new tyre is still pliable, using tyre levers place the tyre in place and force it on.
- Tubeless tire x 1